Sunday, May 15, 2011

google io



Together with our GTUG partners and Student Ambassadors, we are hosting free viewing parties of Google I/O worldwide. 

Even if you can't attend Google I/O in person, this is a way to still connect with other talented developers and watch the keynote and other major sessions live. Part viewing party and part community building, Google I/O Extended are free events focused on live-streaming parts of Google I/O. Depending on location, the event could also include local developer demos and other speaker sessions. 

Click on a map location to register for the Google I/O Extended event in your area. Since these events are being organized by local developer community leaders and university ambassadors, please reach out to them specifically if you have any questions about the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment